Enjoy a relaxing weekend of sewing with other like minded sew-cial creatives.
Bring any projects, dressmaking, quilting, machine embroidery, homemaking and our tutors are on hand for when you need help and advice.
We have a beautiful dedicated workshop space at the Solent Hotel and Spa in Whitely, Hampshire and you can choose to stay one or two nights.
The price of £370 includes one night accommodation in a signature room, all your meals, tea, coffee etc for the duration of your stay. There is a reduction of £50 each if you and a friend are sharing a room too! There are also options for a 2 night stay.
Our tutors are around through the day but you are free to sew whenever you like and if you’d prefer to go for a swim or visit the spa, then do so, it is very much YOUR weekend.
We have our own dining room too and look forward to pre-dinner (and after dinner) drinks at the bar and social time with like minded people.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Accommodation & food for one night is included, optional early bird Saturday breakfast.
- 9am arrival on the Saturday, 4pm finish on the Sunday.
- Optional Friday night stay
- Refreshments throughout the day, bar drinks extra
- Assistance from our tutors throughout both days.
- The workshop is ours for the duration and you can sew at any time including early morning or after dinner. You are encouraged to do as you please!
- bring your own machine/s, we will have overlockers etc to use and a couple of embroidery machines if you’d like to try for a session.
- You may rent a dedicated sewing machine for you to solely use for £15.
What to expect…
8am – early bird optional breakfast
9-9.30 – Meet and Greet and set up your machines
9.30-1pm: Get started on your projects
11am – tutor demo (optional)
1.30 – 5pm: More sewing
3pm – Tutor demo (optional)
5-7pm: Relax and enjoy the spa facilities or head to the bar for pre-dinner drinks!
8.30-10pm: Team quiz and games
10pm onwards: Relax and bedtime
9.30am: More sewing
11am – Tutor demo (optional)
2-4pm: Sewing time
4pm: We say our goodbyes
Retreat Terms & Conditions
If you wish to cancel your retreat booking, you must notify us in no less than 30 days before the Sewing Retreat date to obtain a full refund or transfer.
Sadly, any cancellations made within less than 30 days of the Sewing Retreat date will not be refundable or transferrable, we will however work hard to promote your space on social media etc or you are also able to offer your space to a friend.
Deposits paid are non-refundable
In exceptional circumstances we may have to cancel a Sewing Retreat. If that happens we will give you as much notice as possible and will try to arrange a different date, or refund your fee paid, whichever you prefer. We do not accept liability for travel or other costs.