Sew Creative Workshop Control Measures – COVID-19
We are committed to keeping you safe during your workshop with us, therefore we have introduced the following control measures to minimise the risk of infection.
- Do Not attend the workshop if you are unwell or if you (or any family members) have any COVID-19 symptoms.
- We will take your temperature as extra precaution.
- Please wear a face covering on arrival and login in via the NHS App if you have one.
- Attendees reduced to 4 (5 in some classes – 7 when the shop is shut)
- All workspaces including sewing machines and equipment (scissors etc) are sanitised at the start and end of each session (full day classes are also cleaned at lunchtime)
- Please keep movement to a minimum
- Workspaces are side by side and socially distanced
- Face coverings may be removed whilst at your workstation but then must be worn if moving around the workshop or walking through the shop
- Please maintain social distance wherever possible
- Please be respectful, kind and patient with your fellow attendees and tutors
- The tutor will wear a visor If working face to face or in close contact with you
- Tutors may choose to do your ironing, cutting etc to minimise your movement around the workshop or provide a rota for you.
- Wipes and sanitiser are readily available for your use and to wipe workshop equipment between use.
Please let us know if you have any special/additional/ health requirements.
Learn to Sew - Advent Calendar
Pleather Zipped Bag
Charming Patchwork Bag
Free Machine Embroidery for Beginners